You are Entrepreneur on your way to create a new innovation-based business. You may be on your own or have formed a small team. Entrepreneurship is one big Innovation Project and the most challenging of all: at the same time to innovate and to create a new business. This course will give you the practice focused competence and means enabling you to start, manage and complete innovation initiatives, as an Innovation Executive. It will also enable you, as Entrepreneur, to consider how you best supplement yourself or your team to succeed with the innovation task.
All course elements are built from our own decades of innovation experience also as Entrepreneurs. The cases are from our own history, and you get the Innovation Pathway and templates we successfully have used and refined during years of practical experience as Innovation Executives and Innovation Practitioners.
Your learning includes:
- Case-based video lessons on an international coherent learning case from initiation to realization.
- SkillBuilder videos on each of the Innovation Pathway’s 11 Office based document templates.
- Your personal copy of downloaded template versions in different languages (English, Deutsch, Dansk, Español and Francais).
- Introduction video to, and your personal copy of our e-book: The Innovation Tree.
- Additional Innovation Case videos on three of our own international innovation cases illustrating successful applications of our Innovation Pathway from initiation to realization of award winning innovations.
In our experience, then successful innovation initiatives involves combinations of management competence, market insight, customer insight and project execution competence. If you are on your own, then you need to cover all these roles yourself. Alternatively, you may be able to supplement yourself as Entrepreneur with your team.
We offer a combined course approach, visualizing the perspectives of the mentioned key elements required in innovation initiatives. In the course you will learn your own role as Entrepreneur, and Innovation Executive. But also roles of the others, so you will be able to understand where you may need supplements.
Coherently executed innovation can be achieved when your team are working with same method and philosophy. You may consider the option to build and educate your own Innovation Dream Team, by giving each individual the Learn From Innovators course, which suits their specific professional perspective.