As Project Manager you are aspiring or appointed to lead an innovation initiative. You have already demonstrated project management ability and are now ready for more challenges as manager of innovation projects. This course will give you the practise focused competence and means, you may need to become Innovation Practitioner.
All course elements are built from our own decades of innovation experience. The cases are from our own history, and you get the Innovation Pathway and templates we successfully have used and refined during years of practical experience as Innovation Practitioners and Innovation Executives.
You will learn how coherently executed innovation is initiated, managed and realized. Your learning includes:
- Case-based video lessons on an international coherent learning case from initiation to realization.
- SkillBuilder videos on each of the Innovation Pathway’s 11 Office based document templates.
- Your personal copy of downloaded template versions in different languages (English, Deutsch, Dansk, Español and Francais).
- Introduction video to, and your personal copy of our e-book: The Innovation Tree.
- Additional Innovation Case videos on three of our own international innovation cases illustrating successful applications of our Innovation Pathway from initiation to realization of award winning innovations.
In our experience, then successful innovation initiatives involve the management team, those with market insight (marketing), those with customer insight (sales/key account) and the Innovation Practitioners, who take responsibility for the innovation project (more than just project management).
Therefore, we offer a combined course approach, visualizing the perspectives of the key players in innovation initiatives. In the course you will learn your own role as Innovation Practitioner, but also roles of the others, so you will be able to supplement the resources available in your organisation.
Coherently executed innovation can be achieved when management team, marketing, sales and Innovation Practioner, together are working with same method and philosophy. Encourage your colleagues to join Learn From Innovators, on the courses representing their perspective.