Management Team Member
Management Team Member
You are working as Management Team Member and you are recognizing your organization’s need for innovation or need to improve overall ability to innovate. You are considering what it requires to initiate and complete an innovation initiative with impact. This course will give you the practice focused understanding and competence enabling you to start, manage and complete innovation initiatives, as an Innovation Executive. It will also enable you to judge the preconditions needed in your organization to complete such a task, or what it requires to benefit from external assistance.
All course elements are built from our own decades of innovation experience. The cases are from our own history, and you get the Innovation Pathway and templates we successfully have used and refined during years of practical experience as Innovation Executives and Innovation Practitioners.
You will learn how coherently executed innovation is initiated, managed and realized. Your learning includes:
- Case-based video lessons on an international coherent learning case from initiation to realization.
- SkillBuilder videos on each of the Innovation Pathway’s eleven Office based document templates.
- Your personal copy of downloaded template versions in different languages (English, Deutsch, Dansk, Español and Francais).
- Introduction video to, and your personal copy of our e-book: The Innovation Tree.
- Additional Innovation Case videos on three of our own international innovation cases illustrating successful applications of our Innovation Pathway from initiation to realization of award winning innovations.
In our experience, then successful innovation initiatives involves the management team, those with market insight (marketing), those with customer insight (sales/key account) and the practitioners, who take responsibility for the innovation project (more than just project management).
Therefore, we offer a combined course approach, visualizing the perspectives of the key players in innovation initiatives. In the course you will learn your own role as Management Team member, and therefore also as Steering Committee member for Innovation projects. But also roles of the others, so you will be able to understand any need your organisation may have for external assistance.
Coherently executed innovation can be achieved when your Management Team, marketing, sales and project lead, together are working with same method and philosophy. You may consider the option to build and educate your own Innovation Dream Team, by giving each individual the Learn From Innovators course, which suits their specific professional perspective.